Frequently Asked Questions
Please check the following frequently asked questions for any queries that you may have. If you cannot find the answer to your question, please call our customer service at (02)9159-8788 / 1800-326-397 (Toll-free).
You can send money to the Philippines via:
- Pick up or claim funds at any branches of Bank of Commerce, Banco De Oro, Cebuana Lhuillier, Enterprise Bank, GCash, M Lhuillier, Palawan Pawnshops, SM Business Centers, SM Department Stores, Tambunting Pawnshops and Villarica Pawnshops all over the Philippines using one reference number.
- Deposit to your recipient's Bank Account - certain conditions apply
- Cash Delivery to your recipient's home or office address - this may take up to 2-3 business days depending on the delivery areas.
- Food Delivery to your recipients - You can also surprise your loved ones by sending food delivery transactions from Jollibee and Max’ s Restaurants. Jollibee and Max’s will deliver the food packages as long as the address is a short distance to one of their branches. Otherwise, they will call your beneficiary for food pick-up arrangements.
You can send money to Vietnam via:
- Deposit to beneficiaries’ bank accounts in any of the 43 member banks of the National Payments Corporation of Vietnam (NAPAS) through Sai Gon Joint Stock Commercial Bank (SCB).
- Pick up money at any branches of the S Sai Gon Joint Stock Commercial Bank (SCB).
Your recipient in the Philippines will be able to collect cash almost immediately, within office hours and since some of the payout centers of Cebuana and M Lhuillier are open 24/7, your recipient can also receive the money during non-office hours.
Your recipient in Vietnam will be able to collect cash almost immediately, within office hours.